Office 365 (Student Email)
Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of applications including; Outlook Email, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Share Point, Teams, and many others.
You will use Outlook Email and Teams to communicate and meet with your teacher. Click here to watch the video.
- Go to the school home page and click on the Office 365 link or http://office.portal.com
- Your email address is your school username (first initial + last name + last 4 digits of student ID #) followed by @cabarrus.k12.nc.us
Example - JDoe6789@cabarrus.k12.nc.us
- Your password is your entire student ID #
Example - 123456789
- OneDrive is online storage for your files
- Each CCS user has 1 Terabyte of storage space
- You are able to share any file in your OneDrive with other users
- You cannot upload folders or empty files to OneDrive
- Each student gets 5 FREE licenses of the full version of Microsoft Office to install on personal devices
- Login to Office 365 on your personal computer and click to Install Office
- A full version of Microsoft Office is already available on every school computer